Meetings are scheduled as needed.
Fundraising is done through used book sales.
The Beverly Friends have supported the Beverly Library by
- Paying for subscriptions to USA Today and The Columbus Dispatch.
- Assisting in the purchase of a magnifying machine with the Beverly Lions Club.
- Supporting the Summer Reading Program.
- Paying for the landscaping around the building.
- Buying an Ellison Die Machine.
- Helping pay for an expanded parking lot.
Support your local library by becoming a Friend today.
For more information on joining call 740-984-4060.