Southeastern Ohio Legal Services
964 East State Street, Athens, OH 45701
Toll Free: 1-800-837-2630
Ohio Legal Help - Start with this website for help with legal issues.
Can't afford a lawyer? Attend a free legal clinic for assistance.
Crime Victim? Find more information about victim's rights here.
These fillable forms are supplied in Adobe PDF format and can be downloaded, viewed, filled-in, and printed
using Adobe Reader.
- Divorce No Children
- Divorce Answer No Children
- Agreement Reached in Pending Divorce No Children
- Divorce with Children
- Divorce Answer with Children
- Agreement Reached in Pending Divorce with Children
- Agreed Complaint for Custody and Parentage (Juvenile Court)
- Agreed Motion for Change in Custody/Parental Rights (Common Pleas Court)
- Agreed Motion to Modify Prior Order (Common Pleas Court)
- Complaint for Custody/Parental Rights and Responsibilities, Parenting Time, and/or Parentage (Juvenile Court)
- Complaint for Visitation Unmarried Father/Paternal Relative (Common Pleas Court)
- Motion for Change in Child Support, Medical Support, Tax Exemption, or other Child Related Expenses
- Motion for Change of Custody - Parental Rights and Responsibilities
- Motion for Contempt to Enforce Any Court Order
- Motion to Modify Alimony (Common Pleas Court)
- Motion to Modify Visitation
- Notice of Intent to Relocate - Obligee
- Washington County Standard Visitation Rules
- Conviction Expungement Packet
- Expungement of No Conviction Packet
- Link to Determine Eligibility of Expungement
- Pardon Packet
- Basic Foreclosure Answer - Example
- Foreclosure - Save the Dream Information
- Foreclosure Mediation - What You Need to Know
- Foreclosure Tips to Save Your Home
- Motion for Sixty Day Extension of Time & Entry - Example
- Motion for Foreclosure Mediation & Entry
- Motion for Mediation - Pro Se
Landlord Tenant Information
- Can My Landlord Just Kick Me Out?
- Ending a Lease
- Eviction - When Your Landlord Sues You for Rent
- Evictions - File an Answer
- How to Get Your Landlord to Make Repairs
- Moving Out of the Place You Rent
- Offering Your Rent to Your Landlord
- Security Deposits
- Seven Steps of the Eviction Process
- What to do if Your Landlord Doesn't Pay the Utility Bill
- What to do When Your Landlord Enters Your Home Without Notice
- You Got a Notice to Leave, Now What?
- How to File an Answer in a Civil Case (Not Divorce)
- How to Handle Witnesses
- Judicial College Citizen Guide to Representing Yourself in Court
- Replevin with Brochures
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Wage Garnishment
Power of Attorney
- Creating a Financial Power of Attorney Using a Website
- Creating a Health Care Power of Attorney Using a Website
- Grandparent Power of Attorney - Parent Agrees
- Grandparent Power of Attorney - Parent Unavailable
Additional legal forms can be found in the Gale Legal Forms electronic resource.
The Washington County Public Library is not responsible for the accuracy or suitability of these forms.