Please note that some of the online resources provided here require Adobe Flash and only work in Google Chrome.
Southeastern Ohio Legal Services
964 East State Street, Athens, OH 45701
Toll Free: 1-800-837-2630
Ohio Legal Help - Start with this website for help with legal issues.
Can't afford a lawyer? Attend a free legal clinic for assistance.
Crime Victim? Find more information about victim's rights here.
Can't find the forms you're looking for? Try FreeLegalForms.net
Need forms for West Virginia? Try the West Virginia Judiciary website
The fillable forms below are supplied in Adobe PDF format and can be downloaded, viewed, filled-in, and printed
using Adobe Reader.
- Domestic Relations and Juvenile Standardized Forms provided by the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Custody Verified Motion for Temporary Orders Ex Parte
- Dissoluton or Divorce Pleadings
- Juvenile Court Domestic Proceedings
- Post Divorce/Dissolution Pleadings
- Temporary Custody - No Agreement - Juvenile Court
- Visitation Only Complaint
- Conviction Expungement Packet
- Expungement of No Conviction Packet
- Link to Determine Eligibility of Expungement
- Pardon Packet
- Basic Foreclosure Answer - Example
- Foreclosure - Save the Dream Information
- Foreclosure Mediation - What You Need to Know
- Foreclosure Tips to Save Your Home
- Motion for Sixty Day Extension of Time & Entry - Example
- Motion for Foreclosure Mediation & Entry
- Motion for Mediation - Pro Se
- Can My Landlord Just Kick Me Out?
- Ending a Lease
- Eviction - When Your Landlord Sues You for Rent
- Evictions - File an Answer
- How to Get Your Landlord to Make Repairs
- Moving Out of the Place You Rent
- Offering Your Rent to Your Landlord
- Security Deposits
- Seven Steps of the Eviction Process
- What to do if Your Landlord Doesn't Pay the Utility Bill
- What to do When Your Landlord Enters Your Home Without Notice
- You Got a Notice to Leave, Now What?
- How to File an Answer in a Civil Case (Not Divorce)
- How to Handle Witnesses
- Judicial College Citizen Guide to Representing Yourself in Court
- Replevin with Brochures
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Wage Garnishment
Power of Attorney
- Creating a Financial Power of Attorney Using a Website
- Creating a Health Care Power of Attorney Using a Website
- Grandparent Power of Attorney - Parent Agrees
- Grandparent Power of Attorney - Parent Unavailable
The Washington County Public Library is not responsible for the accuracy or suitability of these forms.