Beginning July 23rd at 6:00 pm, all of Ohio will be under a mandatory mask order while out in public, as announced by Governor DeWine.
Masks must be worn at all times when:
- At an indoor location that’s not a residence
- Outdoors, when unable to keep 6 feet social distance from those not in your household
- When waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation -taxi, car service, private rideshare
This order only requires those who are 10 years old or older to wear a mask. In addition, the following do NOT need to wear a mask:
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports
- Those who are officiants at religious services
- Those who are actively involved in public safety or
- Those who are actively eating or drinking
If you arrive at the library without a mask, we will have masks available for your use.