The AARP Tax-Aide Assistance Program is offered free to low and moderate-income taxpayers, with special attention to those age 60 and older. Help is given on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise noted.
Please bring the following items:
- Copy of your previous year's tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- All 1099 forms (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-misc., etc.) showing interest and/or dividends as well as documentation showing the original purchase price of your sold assets
- If you were paid Social Security benefits, bring your SSA-1099
- If you received a pension or annuity, bring your 1099R
- All forms indicating federal income tax paid
- If applicable, unemployment compensation statements
- Child care provider information (name, employer ID, SSN)
- If itemizing deductions, bring all receipts or canceled checks for items such as medical expenses, taxes paid, mortgage interest paid, and charitable contributions
- Social Security numbers for all dependents
The AARP Tax-Aide Assistance Program will be available at the following locations;
Barlow Public Library - 45 White Oak Professional Center, Vincent
Wednesdays, Feb. 5th - April 15th: 9:15 am-1:00 pm
Call 740-678-0103 for an appointment.
Beverly Public Library - 300 McIntosh St., Beverly
Feb. 3rd - April 15th
Mondays, 9 am-1 pm & Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30 pm
Call 740-984-4060 for an appointment.
Knights Of Columbus - 312 Franklin St. in Harmar
Feb. 3rd - April 13th
Mondays & Thursdays 9:30 am-3:30 pm
First come, first serve.
Ohio Benefit Bank
The Ohio Benefit Bank offers free income tax return filing for individuals and families whose annual household income is less than $95,000 for married filing jointly or $65,000 for all others.
Washington-Morgan County Community Action - 218 Putnam St.
For Washington County residents only, an appointment required and availability is limited. To make an appointment call 740-373-3745.
Caring Connection - 411 Scammel St.
Call 740-376-9903 for an appointment, weekdays at 10 am-2 pm.